@iBizAfrica business incubator carries out the Entrepreneurship and Incubation theme of @iLabAfrica. @iBizAfrica seeks to provide a nurturing environment that builds on the potential of the youth to develop ICT solutions and businesses that work for the common good in society. The theme focuses on the following areas:
- Acting as a focal point for investors (VCs, angel investors, private equity groups and banks) to engage potential technology entrepreneurs
- Fostering an environment for entrepreneurs to develop, nurture and exchange their innovative ideas.
- Providing mentoring and services to start-up companies such as seed capital, legal advice, financial expertise, relevant training and physical resources.
- Providing Business Incubation facilities and establish linkages with other incubation centres in the country and around the world.
- Forging industry partnerships.
- Acting as a focal point for investors (VCs, angel investors, private equity groups and banks) to engage potential technology entrepreneurs.
@iBizAfrica has already managed to forge valuable partnerships with IDEA foundation (Norway), Deloitte and CIO East Africa, among others. Some services offered by @iBizAfrica are:
- Access to facilities: Dedicated space and Virtual Incubation.
- Access to finances,
- Mentoring & Coaching,
- Business Training, and
- Pitch Friday.
@iBizAfrica welcomes innovators, mentors and partners to join and together build the best innovations and businesses of today and the future.